Fox News agrees with us now
Hey Friend,
Last year, Cook Political Report rated Iowa's Senate race "Solid R."
When I launched this campaign, they upgraded Iowa to “Likely R.”
When I won my primary by 25 points in June, they raised it to “Lean R.”
Today, they raised us to TOSS-UP – cue the sitting ovation!
A Toss-Up rating is a MAJOR achievement for an upstart campaign that doesn’t take a dime of corporate PAC money.
It’s proof that our race is one of the closest and most consequential in the country.
Candidly, it also makes me a target. 🎯
I’m not afraid. I know you’re with me.
With your help, I’ll roll with the punches and come out on top. So I’m asking you to bet on a candidate who’s never lost a race.
A candidate who’s defied the odds his entire life.
I’m asking you to bet on me today. Can I count on you to help me win this Toss-Up race by splitting a donation between my campaign and Chuck Schumer today? With your support, we can take back our country.
If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation to Josh Turek and Chuck Schumer will go through immediately:
This wouldn’t have been possible without YOU.
Onwards and upwards,
Josh Turek
|
This email was sent to . Click here to unsubscribe.
| Paid for by Friends of Schumer |
All content © 2026 Friends of Schumer, All Rights Reserved
192 Lexington Avenue, Suite 1001, New York, NY 10016 Privacy Policy |
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.