My name is Angie Nixon. Is there ANYTHING I can say to convince you to chip in to my campaign right now?
What if I told you that Ron DeSantis is terrified of me? Ron DeSantis had me censured. I was arrested. I was charged with trespassing and resisting an officer. They tried to intimidate us, silence us, and stop this movement.
What if I told you that I've twice now massively upset the establishment candidate everyone expected to win, handing better funded corporate backed opponents huge defeats?
And what if I told you that if we flip this Senate seat we will flip the Senate?
Would that be enough to convince you to become a founding donor today?
Please, chip in even just $1 right now to help us take back this senate seat and win the Florida Senate race.
If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your secure donation will go through immediately:
Thank you,
Angie Nixon
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.