EXPERIENCE THE JOURNEY OF...
KIM, TIM AND MOLLY MYERS
AS THEY TRAVEL TO CHINA
TO BRING HOME ANNIE!
Friday, August 28, 2026
I’m used to being underestimated
We don’t have to accept this.
“A Radical Left Lunatic, who can’t speak or think properly, and who will go down to certain defeat at the hands of Ashley Moody…”
This is Angie Nixon, and that is what our President said about me after I won the Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate in Florida.
But you know what? I’m used to being underestimated.
And I know what it means when people look at me and thinking that I can’t “speak or think” properly.
You know what it means too.
Analysts predict that this year we are going to have the greatest loss of Black representation in political office ever.
It will happen because racists who adore Donald Trump, and spineless Republicans who care more about their own power than doing anything good for people, have put every single ounce of effort they can into gerrymandering this country’s electoral maps.
Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from Progress America, please click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.