
I owe you an apology, friend.
I've been in your inbox a lot lately — more than I'd like to be.
But our critical end-of-month deadline expires tomorrow at midnight, and we’re not where we need to be.
I'd be doing you a real disservice if I didn't tell you exactly what's at stake:
The numbers we post after our deadline will be the first thing every political reporter, every Republican strategist, and every major donor looks at in the coming days. They're going to be asking one question: Is there enough momentum to get Democrats to victory this November?
Our answer has to be a resounding yes.
From Georgia to Texas to Ohio to right here in New Hampshire, there are battleground states all across the country that need our support. I’ve been doing my part to support where I can, but I need you in the fight with me.
Every dollar donated isn’t just an investment in this election cycle, but every election after that.
Whether we win or lose this November will come down to how well Democrats organized, gave consistent support, and showed up when it mattered most.
My end-of-month deadline is one of those critical moments.
So I'm asking one more time: Will you please rush a donation before midnight and show Republicans that we have the Democratic grassroots momentum we need to flip this Senate?
If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation to Maggie Hassan will go through immediately:
With every good wish,
Maggie |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.