BREAKING:
"BLM nears decision on reopening Chaco Canyon lands to new oil leasing"
I've fought to protect Chaco Canyon and New Mexico's public lands time and time again. If you're ready to elect a Governor who will stand up to Donald Trump, protect our sacred places, and never back down from MAGA extremists and corporate polluters, will you split a grassroots contribution between Heartland Patriots and my campaign today?
If you have stored your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation to Deb Haaland and Heartland Patriots will process instantly:
Donald Trump is moving to slash protections for the lands surrounding Chaco Canyon and reopen them to mining and oil and gas drilling, threatening one of the most significant cultural landscapes in the world. Once again putting New Mexico's public lands and sacred places on the chopping block.
Let me be clear: Chaco is not for sale.
Chaco Canyon is a sacred place that holds deep meaning for Indigenous peoples whose ancestors have called this place home since time immemorial. It is also an irreplaceable cultural site that belongs to all of humanity.
That's why I fought to protect Chaco in Congress and as Secretary of the Interior. I helped protect more land and water than any administration in U.S. history while also creating good jobs in clean energy, conservation, and cleaning up legacy pollution. The fight to protect New Mexico's land, water, and sacred places is deeply personal to me, and I won't stop now. But I can't do it alone.
So if you're with me, please: Will you split a contribution between Heartland Patriots and my campaign today? Every dollar helps us build the campaign we need to defeat the MAGA movement, stand up to Donald Trump, and protect New Mexico's land, water, and future.
Thank you for doing your part to protect our lands for future generations.
CONTRIBUTE
Be fierce,
Deb
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.