I'm hoping you can help me out today. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
|
|
|

Hey, it’s Sherrod. |
I'll be honest: This email isn’t going out to everyone. I'm sending it to you specifically – because you stood out to me. |
Our team has identified you as one of my top supporters. You've been getting these emails for a while, staying informed about our race, and I truly appreciate how engaged you've been. |
My top supporters aren’t the ones who write the biggest checks; it’s those who are there when I need them most. That's why I'm hoping you can help me out today. |
Our final end-of-quarter FEC deadline before the election is Wednesday, and we’re not currently on track to hit our $2 million goal. This is a deadline we can’t miss because we are legally required to post our numbers. I need your help to turn this around, so I’m turning to
folks like you to ask if you can make your first donation today. |
This is a critical moment, and I need you with me. This is our chance to flip Ohio and bring our fight for working people to the Senate. |
So I’m personally asking: Will you chip in your first donation of $5 to help us reach our $2 million goal before the critical end-of-quarter FEC deadline on Wednesday? The first million dollars that grassroots donors chip in will be 2X-MATCHED until the 30th. |
|
If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
|
I appreciate you. |
Sherrod |
|
Note: This email only reflects donations made online with this email address. If you've made a previous contribution via check or with a different email address/phone number, you may not see it here – but know that Sherrod and our entire team are deeply grateful for your support.
|
|
Hey there! It's Sherrod Brown.
There's nobody fighting for Ohioans in the U.S. Senate right now, and I won't sit on the sidelines while working people get screwed over by large corporations and wealthy political donors.
If you work hard, you should be able to afford a decent life. But the reality is, life is too expensive. Costs are going up. Wages are staying stagnant. Working people are working harder than ever before, and they're not getting their share of the profit.
This campaign is all about changing that – and election analysts say we have a strong shot at winning in November.
But I'll need your help to pull it off: My opponent is a Washington insider being propped up by the Republican establishment, and he's got virtually unlimited resources.
That's not how our campaign works. We're a grassroots movement, and that means we rely on ordinary people chipping in a couple bucks. If you're able, please make a donation of any amount today. It could be what helps us flip Ohio and the Senate.
If you'd like to receive exclusive updates from my team, you can text "OHIO" to 64054.
Thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
If you'd like to receive fewer emails, please click here.
|
|
|
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.