Pamela, it's Angie Nixon.
Ballots are out across Florida. The election has begun, and the first votes are being cast.
Last week, we got yet another public poll showing this race tied, 45-45.
Can you chip in $25 right now to help us reach every voter before they cast their ballot?
Listen, y'all. I know how to stretch a dollar, and do a lot with a little. So when I say that even $25 goes a long way, I mean it. That's how we won our primary despite being outspent 16 to 1.
I know what it's like to deal with tough times and tight budgets. I'm asking for anything you can do, and I promise I will make the best of it.
Here's why today matters so much. I'm trying to get my ads up on TV immediately, and we have no time to waste. Every day we don't have ads up is another day where folks will cast their votes without hearing from us. I'm trying to raise $13,294 this week to finalize my ad budget.
Can you chip in $10, $25, or whatever you can to help us hit that number and get on the air?
If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your secure donation will go through immediately:
We can't afford to wait. Florida is in play, and we can win this if we get our message out to every corner of the state.
We're in the final stretch, y'all.
In Solidarity,
Angie Nixon
Democratic Nominee for U.S. Senate, Florida
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.