EXPERIENCE THE JOURNEY OF...
KIM, TIM AND MOLLY MYERS
AS THEY TRAVEL TO CHINA
TO BRING HOME ANNIE!
Friday, September 18, 2026
The urgency of this movement
Pamela,
If there is one thing you’re not going to see from emails that we send, it’s a false sense of panic. I don’t believe in writing scammy emails to push supporters into acting.
I believe in being as honest as possible, and sharing exactly why we need your support at this moment.
The people who spent $83 million against us last year are still preparing to spend against us next time. They didn’t call it a day — they’re waiting and hoping our movement won’t be ready. That’s why I need your support today.
We’re growing our campaign now so that we can prove that not only can democratic socialism win one election, but advance a movement.
But I’d be lying if I didn’t say that comes with additional attention, Pamela. The same donors who tried to stop us from winning are hell-bent on beating back our hard-won progress. We have to have the grassroots network to organize and to get our message out when it’s needed most.
Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from Progress America, please click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.