͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
| You received this message from Maggie Hassan because you've previously taken action and supported Democrats like Maggie. If you would like to receive fewer emails, click here. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here unsubscribe. |
|

This moment calls for leaders who deliver results, not excuses.
That’s what I’ve done as Senator, and that’s what I will do as Governor. I have a record of taking on hard fights and winning them.
Before I ever held political office, I took on the insurance companies -- and won. When our daughter Abigail was born, she was in the ICU. But I was discharged after just 24 hours because of insurance rules. I helped advocate for Minnesota to pass one of the first laws in the country guaranteeing new moms and their babies a 48-hour hospital stay.
In the Senate, I took on Big Pharma by leading the fight to let Medicare negotiate lower prescription drug prices. And won.
I’ll bring that same energy to governing. We can reduce premiums, lower prescription drug costs, and protect access to health care and our hospitals and clinics.
These are fights I know how to win. But I can’t do this work without the generous support of people like you.
The vast majority of our resources come from small-dollar donors who contribute $5, $10 or any amount they can to help build a better future. In fact, most people give just $30 or less.
That means every contribution matters.
So please: Will you split a donation between Maggie Hassan and me right now to support my campaign for governor of Minnesota? Anything you can give before the deadline will help us reach our goal.
If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your split donation to Amy Klobuchar and Maggie Hassan will go through immediately:
Thank you,
Amy
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.