Thursday, August 13, 2026

It’s official.

End Citizens United

It’s official, team: I won the Democratic nomination for governor of Minnesota.

I couldn’t have done this without our incredible grassroots team. Now, as we gear up for Election Day, I’m counting on your continued support to run the strongest campaign possible.

If you’re with me, will you split a donation between my campaign and End Citizens United?

Official Democratic Nominee
RUSH $5 NOW >>
RUSH $25 NOW >>
RUSH $50 NOW >>
RUSH $100 NOW >>
RUSH A CUSTOM AMOUNT NOW >>

I am running for the people of Minnesota. As governor, I will be dogged, determined, and 100% committed to the work.

I’m ready to deliver real results people can see in their daily lives. We can bring down costs, build new homes, make health care affordable, root out fraud, strengthen our economy, and so much more.

But to accomplish everything we’re setting out to do, I’m going to need your support.

This is a home-grown campaign, and the vast majority of our resources come from grassroots supporters like you. If you’re able, I hope you’ll pitch in now to help me win. Your donation will be split between my campaign and End Citizens United.

RUSH $5 NOW >>
RUSH $25 NOW >>
RUSH $50 NOW >>
RUSH $100 NOW >>
RUSH A CUSTOM AMOUNT NOW >>

Thank you for standing with me.

Amy

Click here to receive fewer emails | Click here to unsubscribe
Elon/Trump

Because of the Citizens United ruling, Elon Musk was able to spend almost $300 MILLION to buy our democracy.

And now, we're facing the dire consequences.

We know we send a lot of emails. And you might be wondering why: We aren’t a SuperPAC. We’re not funded by corporate PACs. We spend EVERY DIME so efficiently by running proven effective ads to win the most competitive races, stand up against billionaires, push to pass SWEEPING Campaign Finance Reform, and build our movement.

Friend, when we pass the Constitutional Amendment to overturn Citizens United and save our democracy, you'll be able to say you helped make that happen.

We believe that emails are a crucial way for our campaign to stay in touch with supporters like you. If you'd prefer to receive fewer emails, click here. However, if you'd prefer to unsubscribe, click here. If you'd like to donate, please click here.

From the entire End Citizens United team, thanks for your support!


End Citizens United PAC
PO Box 66005
Washington, DC 20035

PAID FOR BY END CITIZENS UNITED PAC (ENDCITIZENSUNITED.ORG) AND AUTHORIZED BY MINNESOTANS FOR KLOBUCHAR. CONTRIBUTIONS TO END CITIZENS UNITED ARE NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE. Contributions to End Citizens United will be used in End Citizens United’s sole discretion and are not being earmarked for use in any particular state or election.

Prepared and Paid for by Minnesotans for Klobuchar.
DONATE TO END CITIZENS UNITED ➞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.