I’m counting on you to be one of the 20K. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
|
|
29 days. The final stretch of this campaign is here.
Right now, I’m feeling a lot of hope. Folks in Ohio and across the country have joined our grassroots movement to put working people first, and the momentum is behind us.
But with Senate control at stake in this race, I can’t win this thing alone. I need you with me. So today, I’m not asking for money – I’m asking you to endorse my campaign and help us keep up the fight. Will you add your name to join thousands of folks who are ready for change? |
|
|
At this critical moment, the GOP is ramping up its attacks against me big time.
While Jon Husted has billionaire donors and dark-money groups fueling his fight, I have something better: this grassroots team. I know we can defeat them – but I also know that it’s going to take all of us working together.
I’m looking for 20,000 people to endorse my campaign before midnight to show the strength of this people-powered movement, and I’m counting on you to be one of them. If you want to flip Ohio and take back the Senate, will you sign on to show your support? |
|
|
Let’s make these final 29 days count.
Sherrod Brown |
|
Note: This email only reflects donations made online with this email address. If you've made a previous contribution via check or with a different email address/phone number, you may not see it here – but know that Sherrod and our entire team are deeply grateful for your support.
|
|
Hey there! It's Sherrod Brown.
There's nobody fighting for Ohioans in the U.S. Senate right now, and I won't sit on the sidelines while working people get screwed over by large corporations and wealthy political donors.
If you work hard, you should be able to afford a decent life. But the reality is, life is too expensive. Costs are going up. Wages are staying stagnant. Working people are working harder than ever before, and they're not getting their share of the profit.
This campaign is all about changing that – and election analysts say we have a strong shot at winning in November.
But I'll need your help to pull it off: My opponent is a Washington insider being propped up by the Republican establishment, and he's got virtually unlimited resources.
That's not how our campaign works. We're a grassroots movement, and that means we rely on ordinary people chipping in a couple bucks. If you're able, please make a donation of any amount today. It could be what helps us flip Ohio and the Senate.
If you'd like to receive exclusive updates from my team, you can text "OHIO" to 64054.
Thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
If you'd like to receive fewer emails, please click here.
|
|
|
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.