Hope you've had a nice weekend.
If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few observations from my weekend with Bernie in Iowa. I think you'll find them interesting.
First, I've seen big and energetic crowds for Bernie at every stop. I've also seen offices stuffed to the walls with volunteers. The enthusiasm with three weeks to go is a sight. I wish you could see it. You'd love it.
But there's something else I've seen, and that is ENDLESS Pete Buttigieg television ads.
The truth is, I had seen the spending reports. We get constant updates on these things. But now I've seen it with my own eyes, and it's not great.
So we need your help to catch up, because there is too much at stake and too little time left before the caucus:
Other campaigns can spend everything they have in these early states and rely on outside spending in the ones that follow. We can't.
But we have Bernie and we have each other, and that's more than enough. So let's keep fighting and let's win — for each other, for people we don't even know, and for the future of our country.
All my best,
Faiz Shakir
Campaign Manager

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.