| | |
| Hey friend -- My name is Justin and I’m a Senior Advisor at the DSCC. I recently built an Impeachment Focus Group to ensure we understand the public sentiment around this critical moment in history, and I need a few more trustworthy, highly-informed Democrats just like you to participate. I chose you personally because previous survey answers we've received from folks like you have already given our team an incomparable insight into how on-the-ground Democrats view the events surrounding Donald Trump's impeachment. But currently, our Impeachment Focus Group completion rate is especially low. At this point, we are not able to confidently explain to party leaders where our most reliable supporters stand on impeachment. It's officially 2020. Primaries are weeks away, and Election Day will be here before we know it. We NEED to know where our supporters stand on this -- but right now our data analyst says these responses won't help our strategy team unless I obtain at least 54 more completed surveys from your state. The Impeachment Focus Group includes just 5 questions, and I'm reporting back as soon as we reach our goal with our findings, so don't wait: Please CLICK HERE to enter our 2020 Impeachment Focus Group covering the impeachment of Donald Trump → Thank you for your participation and opinions, Justin Senior Advisor, DSCC * If you've recently completed our focus group or done so with a different email address, thank you! Online records may not be up to date, but don't worry -- your responses have been recorded. |
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
asking for your advice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.